TRAVELLADDER is an B2B travel booking platform that help start-up travel companies by providing technology to these companies bringing them from offline to online so to get more exposure worldwide and grow their travel business. If you own a travel business or planning to start up one, and looking forward to enhancing your travel business, we can enable you to achieve it by building the effective and secure travel portals.
When it comes to booking, travelers prefer the simplicity and typically streamlined experience of self-service and direct booking. Corporate online booking tools (OBTs) are online services and products that businesses and organizations can use for their corporate travel needs. OBTs come in various shapes and sizes, each with their own features that set them apart. They are particularly useful for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) when paying for a travel management company (TMC) is too costly.
Benefits of Using an Online Booking Tool
- Saves time – It’s a common problem that travel bookers find themselves spending far too much time scouring the internet for the best rates available, leaving no time to get on with more important things. An online booking tool (OBT) helps reduce manual workload even and provides you with a complete easy and safe way to both book and pay for your travel.
- One simple centralized solution – An online booking tool at the end of your fingertips helps to streamline the booking process. It can keep a record of you travel preferences, preferred suppliers and personal travel records to be used in your future travel bookings.
- Saves you money – By booking corporate travel through an OBT, your company will see a savings on airfare and booking fees. You will save money quickly and easily by paying a lower service fee than you would for booking through OBT.
- Anywhere anytime – An online booking tool allows you to do the booking at anytime anywhere. It could be one of the solutions to work in complete harmony with the offline travel teams to help your organization and its travelers benefit from a simple complete and quick solution to travel booking.
- Analysis – Depending upon the capabilities of your online booking tool, you will be able to track all of your travel preferences, personal travel records, and preferred suppliers all in one place. This data available will provide valuable insight into your business travel activity. By leveraging this data, you can identify opportunities for improvements within your business travel program.
- Improved compliance. The more your employees book travel within your travel policy, the more you will save. By giving them the convenient option of a customized OBT with your policy built in, employees will be more likely to book in-policy travel.
- Data collection – One of the key benefits of online booking tools is convenient and cost-effective business travel reporting. Collecting and analyzing data from trips helps companies study employee bookings, detect trends, minimize costs, and find potential vendor partnerships.
Choose the Right OBT for Your Company
The business travel world is advancing quickly, so companies must change their policies as per the changing times. Not all OBTs are created equal – that is, they each have their own unique features and capabilities that may fit your particular business needs. Online booking tools are useful because they already provide some existing functions and infrastructure, which is important especially with smaller companies or startups where the business travel process has not yet been fully established. Whether your company uses mobile apps or a fully digital booking service, it is important to stay informed of the latest trends in OBTs and adjust your business travel solutions as your company grows.